Directo a Mexico (Direct to Mexico), Federal Reserve, George W. Bush, Illegal Aliens, money transfers, taxpayer-subsidized program
Independent Sentinel by S. Noble
Last year, a shocking record of $33.48 billion in remittances went to Mexico last year through a government program operated by the Federal Reserve, Judicial Watch reported.
The money goes through a taxpayer-subsidized program sending money earned by mostly illegal aliens to the countries south of the border.
In other words, the U.S. government is mostly responsible for the billions in remittances to foreign countries that are sent by people breaking our laws.
Figures released by Mexico’s central bank show that 104 million transactions were executed in 2018, nearly six million more than the previous year. That is just stunning and must stop.
Uncle Sam facilitates the process with a program called “Directo a Mexico” (Direct to Mexico), launched by the Federal Reserve, the government agency that serves as the nation’s central bank, more than a decade ago.
GEORGE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA
President George W. Bush conceived of the program to provide low-cost banking services to [illegal] aliens to help them get the money home.
ICYMI – more news from Independent Sentinel.
- Shep & Neil hung up on guests who dared mention European church attacks
- This Is What Shep & Neil Wouldn’t Let You Hear Yesterday.
- Speaker Pelosi says there are only 5 socialists in her party, NOT SO!
- Euphemistically called a socialist, freebie Bernie takes the lead
- All we know so far about NOTRE DAME
- As Notre Dame burns, Don Lemon finds ways to make it about Trump
- JW Exposes “COVER-UP” discussions in Clinton emails to MSM silence
- DRUGS are their business & they will do anything to keep it going
- The Good Fight! More Proof Anti-Trumpers Suffer From Derangement
- Peter Buttigieg, Just Another Flash in the Pan with Good Press