Image courtesy of Doug Ross @ Journal.
The chairman of the House Armed Services Committee is demanding answers from four senior United States military officers about whether there was advance warning of terrorist threats and the need for greater security prior to last month’s terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
However, an aide to the chairman, Rep. Howard ‘Buck’ McKeon, (R., Calif.), said the office of secretary of defense Leon Panetta blocked the senior officers from providing the answers last night.
‘The chairman is disappointed that the administration won’t respond to this basic request for information,’ the aide said.
‘It is nearly unprecedented that the office of the secretary of defense would prohibit a member of the uniformed military from answering direct questions posed by the chairman of the House Armed Services Committee….
READ FULL ARTICLE
“UNPRECEDENTED” is the key word here. Since January 20, 2009, everything that has come out of the White House and not out of the U. S. Senate has been “UNPRECEDENTED,” unconstitutional, illegal, treasonous, untrue and scandalous.
According to a Pentagon spokesman, they are working on a response as expeditiously as possible. Sound familiar? There is no limit to the insolence of the Marxist bastards in the Obama administration.
The correspondence to the senior military officers was dispatched Thursday on with the request of response by the close of business Friday. Today is Sunday.
Suggested reading: YOO-HOO, ANTIQUE MEDIA: You figured out yet that everything the White House told you about Benghazi was a lie?