Center for Medical Progress (CMP), Fake News, Fusion GPS, harvesting body parts, Planned Parenthood, Smear Campaign
First the NeverTrumpers hired Fusion GPS to build a smear campaign on then 2016 Republican Party presidential primary candidate, Donald J. Trump. When Trump wins the primary, it’s passed on to the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign who takes the ball and runs with it further than anyone dared imagine.
Now we are learning that Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS to smear and invalidate videos and reports released by Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).
The Center for Medical Progress (CMP) in 2015 began releasing videos exposing Planned Parenthood’s sales and bartering of baby parts to STEM corporations.
You may or may not recall that in the videos employees of Planned Parenthood and entities (STEM corporations) with whom they were in businesses boasted about the costs of specific fetus body parts and how the abortions had to be performed so as not to damage fetus body parts rendering them worthless.
In many of the videos, Planned Parenthood employees were seen/heard boasting about how they coerced young women who at the time they entered Planned Parenthood were on the ropes about whether or not they wanted to proceed with their abortion into having the abortions…because baby parts mean money. [my emphasis on the latter]
Of course, the women who aborted their babies were unaware of how Planned Parenthood was allegedly profiting from their abortions.
In other words, Planned Parenthood is themselves allegedly in the business of fake news but CMP won out because the footage provided is real.
In the summer of 2015, CMP began releasing undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood executives regarding the procurement of aborted baby body parts. Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS to conduct a “forensic analysis” to discredit the videos. Not surprisingly, the Fusion GPS report falsely declared that the videos had been edited and were fake, even though the “research” organization has no known qualifications in the field of forensic video analysis.
In contrast, the same videos were analyzed by Coalfire Systems, Inc., a company that does have credentials in the field of forensic video analysis and are experts in the field of information technology auditing. Their findings were diametrically opposite from the Fusion GPS report.
The Coalfire Systems analysis of the recorded media files revealed that “the video recordings are authentic and show no evidence of manipulation or editing[…]
Below are a handful of my posts on Planned Parenthood’s sale of body parts. Planned Parenthood was (is) harvesting aborted baby body parts.
See my earlier posts on the subject below. Warning: Not for the faint of heart.
- Video 11: Planned Parenthood TX Abortion Apprentice Taught Partial-Birth Abortion to “Strive For” Intact Heads
- Planned Parenthood’s California Counsel
- Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Vendor ABR Pays Off Clinics, Intact Fetuses “Just Fell Out” (video)
- 8th Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Video Released – Buyer StemExpress on Delivery of Whole Baby Heads
- CMP Releases Partial Transcript of Eighth Planned Parenthood Video; Gross Admissions by StemExpress CEO
- CA Judge lifts TRO against Center for Medical Progress; Planned Parenthood, Elijah Cummings Declare War
- Video #7 – Human Capital – Episode 3: Planned Parenthood’s Custom Abortions for Superior Product
- Sixth Planned Parenthood Video Surfaces: Harvested Fetal Organs w/o Consent
- FIFTH Planned Parenthood Video – “Intact Fetal Cadavers” “Just a Matter of Line Items” for PP’s Texas Mega-Center
- Will we go to our graves as a people who condoned the holocaust of infants? – Part one
- A Tail of Two Cecil(e)s
- Fourth Planned Parenthood Video – VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen (WARNING: Gruesome)
- Planned Parenthood Bullying Media Not to Air Undercover Sting Videos
- Third Planned Parenthood Describes Harvesting, Sale of Aborted Baby Parts (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
- Another Planned Parenthood Video Surfaces – Senior Executive Haggles over Price of Baby Parts, Method of Abortion.
How many other Progressive organization in the United States have used Fusion GPS to create fake reports to destroy the credibility odf Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians, Independents and other voices of opposition as they do in third world countries?
Americans have the right to know.
H/t Canada Free Press.
Source of images: Pixabay.
Cross-posted on Wow! Magazine.