I meant the to post some of this content yesterday but Saturday got away from me as I was catching up on three days of CPAC 2018, footage of which I will begin posting tomorrow.
However, before getting to Grumpy Daily Headlines, I thought it worth sharing with you two videos. The first is a video of President Ronald Reagan’s February 11, 1988 CPAC Speech: ‘On The Frontier of Freedom’ which is immediately followed by President Donald J. Trump’s CPAC speech this past Friday (2/23/2018).
Grumpy Daily Headlines – Weekend Reading
- Second Sunday of Lent by PUMABydesign001 (Pseudoclasm)
- Sunday Respite – Tina Turner ‘Peace Mantra’ by Bunkerville
- Scott Israel Squirms thru Tapper CNN-Sotu Interview. by PUMABydesign001
- After The Feds REPEATEDLY Violate Man’s Rights And Property, He SUES by PUMABydesign001
- America’s Political Inheritance Courtesy FDR’s Socialist and Soviet Policy Makers by Sara Noble
- Parkland Shooting: Allegations Surface that Law Enforcement Blocked EMS Access. by PUMABydesign001
- USED Document Says Tech Providers CANNOT Require You To Waive Your FERPA Rights by Anngie1984
- FBI Probing Millions of “Mishandled” $$$ Funneled from Australian Govt to Clinton Entities by PUMABydesign001
- Dem FISA Memo Released! Dossier Was Likely Used for FISA Warrant by Sara Noble
- Will President Trump Prosecute Terrorist Group CAIR & Those Supporting It? by PUMAbydesign001
- Does Anyone Actually Teach Conservatism Anymore? by vassarbushmills
- Investigators Probing Scheme Funneling Money From State To Kerry’s Muslim loving Daughter by Bunkerville
- Armed guards will stop or reduce school shootings by PUMAbydesign001
- CNN berates woman as a Russian operative bot – she socks it to them! by Bunkerville
- Who Do You Believe? CNN Calls Student Hero a Liar [VIDEO] by Sara Noble
- Mass shootings and psychiatric drugs: the connection by PUMAbydesign001
- There is NO Russia ‘Collusion’ & Indictments Are BS by MadJewess
- Forum:When Does The Mueller Investigation End? With What Result? by PUMAbydesign001
And one for the books. Enter Candace Owens and her review of the movie, “Black Panther” which would surely cause the likes of Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter to blow their tops.