anti-Trump protest, extreme vetting, fake Muslim ban, Muslim businesses strike, Muslims, new-york-city, not a Muslim Ban, NYC, Stealth Jihad
You just can’t make this stuff up and while I’m on the subject, let this be a lesson, better yet a wakeup call, to my fellow New Yorkers.
On Thursday from 12 noon to 8 p.m., somewhere between 500 and 1,000 Yemeni-owned grocery stores will close their doors tomorrow in protest of what they claim is a Muslim ban. [Gee, I thought they were Iraqis, Iranians and Pakistanis which according to some people makes me a racist.]
According to the Yemeni Businesses Shut Down & Rally Against “Muslim Ban” Facebook page:
On Thursday, February 2, Yemeni business owners across five New York boroughs will close 1,000 stores from 12pm to 8pm in response to the Trump administration’s infamous “Muslim Ban” executive order. This shutdown of grocery stores and bodegas will be a public show of the vital role these grocers and their families play in New York’s economic and social fabric and, during this period, grocery store owners will spend time with their families and loved ones to support each other; many of these families have been directly affected by the Ban.
Thursday evening at 5:15pm, at Brooklyn Borough Hall, 209 Joralemon St. in the back of the building facing the plaza, the Yemeni American community will hold a rally, where some merchants will share the impact the Ban has had on them and their loved one. The program will begin with the Muslim call for prayer and a public sundown prayer by Muslim rally participants. The prayer will be followed by several Yemeni merchants and their families sharing personal stories of how their lives and families have been impacted by the ban, as well as stories read on behalf of families who are afraid to come forward.
Communism, Stealth Jihad and Politics.
“The program will begin with the Muslim call for prayer and a public sundown prayer by Muslim rally participants.”
- Note that there are two huge mosques less than three blocks away from Borough Hall, downtown Brooklyn where this Muslim rally will take place. The mosques opposite each other are located on Atlantic Avenue and one in particular should be of interest to Americans.
The mosque is connected to the September 11th Islamic terrorists’ attacks. See my post, Bad Call Eric Holder Banning Religious Profiling from Counterterrorism: What about the Jihad in Brooklyn? posted at my affiliate website, Viewpoints. See the section of the post entitled, Dueling Mosques, Another Culture Clash in the Making?
- This area of downtown Brooklyn is less than one block away from Brooklyn Law School, opposite several court buildings, in the middle of a commercial area and two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Traffic in Downtown Brooklyn is ALWAYS congested and backed up and tomorrow will be even worse. Hundreds, maybe thousands of Muslims answering the call to prayer at the height of rush hour at Borough Hall will be a nightmare for commuters trying to get home from work.
- This is a political stunt and if New Yorkers had any sense would be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Everyone from Eric Adams, the Brooklyn Borough President to Bill de Blasio will be present.
- Very few New Yorkers are aware of this shutdown but even if they were, so many are politically correct that they’d just go along with this action.
When a bodega is anything but.
The New Yorker in me just cannot let this go. A “bodega” is a Spanish owned grocery store. If said grocery store is owned by a Yemeni, Pakistani, Korean, Chinese, Black American, Jew, Italian, whomever then it is NOT A BODEGA.
As a native born New Yorker, I am fed up with non-New Yorkers and moving here and re-defining everything to fit their agenda in the same way that they and their fellow Progressives have co-opted MLK, Jr.’s legacy and that of the Civil Rights movement in pursuit of an endgame opposed by most Black Americans.
Wake up New York! While I have posed the following questions to my fellow New Yorkers,
- “Are you concerned at all that Muslims own most of the supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacies and liquor stores in New York City?”
- “Are you concerned that Muslims very much like those who attacked us on September 11th have control over the food that you feed your children and grandchildren?”
- “Do you realize that if Islamic terrorists were to wage an attack on the United States that it may not come in the form of shootings and firebombs but through the food, medicine and liquor that Americans ingest in a Jim Jones kind of way?”
I rarely receive more than a “uh-huh” to any of these questions followed up by the party I am addressing suddenly changing the subject.
Tomorrow’s strike isn’t really about an imaginary Muslim ban. These grocery stores and other businesses owned by Muslims shuttering their doors for eight hours to non-Muslims in New York City Thursday are sending a warning shot over the heads of non-Muslims throughout the City.
Wake up America! These people own businesses across the nation.