attempted assassinations, deep state, Domestic Terrorism, FBI, James T. Hodgkinson, nothing to see here
So, I guess the attempted assassination of Congressional Republicans by Bernie Sanders supporter, James T. Hodgkinson is all in our heads. He meant well; besides, if you’re a Republican or Conservative, then you asked for it. (sarcasm)
Independent Sentinel by S. Noble
The FBI report in the Virginia shooting of GOP officials removes all doubt that the Deep State is alive and well. It was as illogical as anything Jim Comey would say about the Clinton email case.
The FBI shared their findings on June 21st
This is the quick rundown of the incriminating evidence that the shooter’s goal was to kill Republican officials.
- Before Hodgkinson left for Virginia, he was engaging in target practice.
- In his possession was a piece of paper that contained the names of six members of congress. [They are all members of the Freedom Caucus].
- The shooter had strong anti-Republican views which he espoused on his social media accounts. [They didn’t mention his pro-Sanders views].
- Hodgkinson took multiple photos of the baseball field. That was three days after the New York Times mentioned that Republicans practiced baseball at the baseball field with little security.
- He lived out of his van at the YMCA directly next door to the baseball field.
- The shooter legally purchased a rifle in March 2003 and 9 mm handgun in November 2016.
- He also modified the rifle to accept a detachable magazine and a folding stock/
- While living in a van, he rented a storage facility to hide hundreds of rounds of ammunition and rifle components[…]
Reblogged this on Brittius.
OMG! Who would ever think this Sanders supporter would target GOP congressman! Who would ever THINK terrorists would target AMERICANS! SHAME ON US!
Reblogged this on boudicabpi2015.